A review of the Lending Works platform, and another £50 cash back incentive for our viewers!
Lending Works stands out from the rest of the crowd as they protect your money with what they call the Shield. We don’t think we’ve seen anything quite as extensive elsewhere.
Peer-To-Peer Lending is a fantastic way to boost the amount of interest you can receive on your money.
With a bank you currently might be lucky to earn perhaps 1 to 1.5%, which let’s be honest is insulting to us lenders.
But with Peer-To-Peer Lending platforms such as Lending Works, you can earn 6.5%.
Whilst any investment is riskier than a bank deposit, it gives us investors a lifeline from the pathetic interest rates offered by the banks for those that can accept a small additional risk. In this video we’re going to review
Lending Works and see if it’s the right place for you to invest your money for better returns. Let’s check it out…
Subscribe to Money Unshackled Here: https://www.youtube.com/c/MoneyUnshac…
OFFERS & REFERRALS:
P2P Lending Platforms:
Invest £1,000+ in Lending Works and receive £50 bonus with this link.
•https://bit.ly/2HO6U8B If you invest you will receive a £100 reward via these links^.
1) RateSetter: http://link.ratesetter.com/C60RXG7 Or a £50 reward via these links^.
2) ZOPA Invest £2,000+ to earn £50 bonus. https://www.zopa.com/lending/mgm/3880…
3) Assetz Capital: https://investors.assetzcapital.co.uk…
4) Funding Circle: https://www.fundingcircle.com/investo… –
1) Nutmeg^: No Nutmeg management fees for 6 months when you invest using this link (Terms and conditions apply.)
These are referral links – This means we may receive a referral fee from the platform if you sign up, at no additional cost to you.
Compare IFISA here