Greedy banks have been taking advantage of savers for far too long – but is there a viable alternative? Peer-To-Peer Lending is a fantastic way for ordinary people to really boost the interest they receive on their money.
We’ve already covered a few other P2P platforms such as Funding Circle, so it’s only fair that we also review Zopa, which is also at the forefront of P2P lending – and yes, we have a referral link for those who want £50 cash back!
In this video we’re going to give you an unbiased review of Zopa and explain why this P2P lending platform can potentially put you on the path to financial freedom.
We’re going to look at who Zopa are, the projected investment returns and give you our honest opinion. Let’s check it out
Subscribe to Money Unshackled Here: https://www.youtube.com/c/MoneyUnshac…
MORE P2P LENDING VIDEOS:
•RateSetter Review: https://youtu.be/_tNsFfnf384
•Assetz Capital Review: https://youtu.be/LaJrFzPEqDY
•Funding Circle Review: https://youtu.be/W4Fl-oWvPFU
OFFERS & REFERRALS:
P2P Lending Platforms: If you invest you will receive a £100 reward via these links^.
1) RateSetter: http://link.ratesetter.com/C60RXG7 Or a £50 reward via these links^.
2) ZOPA Invest £2,000+ to earn £50 bonus. https://www.zopa.com/lending/mgm/3880…
3) Assetz Capital: https://investors.assetzcapital.co.uk…
4) Funding Circle: https://www.fundingcircle.com/investo… –
1) Nutmeg^: No Nutmeg management fees for 6 months when you invest using this link (Terms and conditions apply.) https://bit.ly/2NfHfH9
^These are referral links – This means we may receive a referral fee from the platform if you sign up, at no additional cost to you.
Compare IFISA here